Corporate Fitness Programs | Fitness Training for Businesses
Balance is essential to a healthy and happy life. And the best and most convenient way to reach balance – especially with today’s work and family demands – is through an on-site Corporate Fitness & Wellness Program. Whatever your company is looking for, our team of highly experienced and licensed professionals will customize a program for your organization’s needs. Programs may be limited to classes, personal training, yoga, nutrition counseling, or a combination of those.
A Corporate Fitness Program benefits staff and increases productivity… Increasing physical activity lowers an individual’s health risk for chronic diseases including obesity, heart disease, and diabetes. And regular exercise can help individuals achieve a healthy weight, reduce obesity, and lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
Other benefits include:
- Less Turnover - Participants of an on-site Corporate Fitness Program are more productive, healthier and happier.
- Reduce Absenteeism - Recent studies revealed that employees with high body mass indices use twice as many sick days
- Lower Health Care Costs - Businesses with fitness centers or on-site fitness classes can experience medical cost savings of several hundred per employee each year.
- Sustained Health & Wellness - If you build it, they will come… and stay! A healthy lifestyle isn’t a short-term change. Long-term programs help create a healthy work atmosphere.
Corporate Boot Camp
A Boot Camp program is a unique and affordable way to create a fun and effective workout for staff, and also serves as a great team-building model. Our corporate boot camps consist of a number of exercise stations. Each individual participates in each exercise for a certain amount of time, before moving on to the next, until the routine is completed in a set amount of time. The program focuses on developing lean and healthy bodies, no matter the fitness level of participants.
Our Fitness Programs Include:
- Dynamic Warm-ups
- Core training
- Power development
- Strength training
- Metabolic Conditioning
- Endurance development
- Plyometrics (for those deemed appropriate)
- Speed, Agility, and Quickness
Corporate Yoga Progams St. Louis
A recent study demonstrated that participating in a yoga class results in an immediate positive response on an individual’s immune system. i.e. yoga immediately strengthens your immune system.
- Reduces multiple costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
- Improves employee alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Enhances employee attitude and outlook
- Promotes well-being in the workplace and reduces employee turnover
- Increases physical strength and flexibility
- Increases range of motion
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia
- Improves concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
For more information and a customized quote on how your company can create a healthy work environment, contact us.